Pro v1.2.3 not working across multiple site

Hi,
Until recently I have been very happy with Pro. Currently I can not edit most of my client’s websites! I continue to get the “conflict on front end of your site…” error message.

This is my business and this issue can not happen as I will lose clients and revenue. I could understand if one site had a small issue or two after the update but at the moment I can barely edit and if a page does load many of the elements are not rendering.

I am sending a secure note with credentials to the site that is most inaccessible to edit and that I need to make changes to immediately.

Please access and help me resolve this problem.

Thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I have logged in and investigated the issue. It turns out that
1.) The caching plugin W3 Total Cache needs to clear the cache from this plugin. I created a test page and I wasn’t able to edit the page in the Editor. As soon as I deactivated W3 Total cache, I have successfully edited the page. You can check it here: https://www.nexxatransport.com/x/#/content/394/inspector

2.) Your homepage cannot be edited in the editor because on this page, you use Essential Addons for Cornerstone & Pro plugin. It is causing a JS error on the homepage. I saw an update on this plugin and I hit the update button so that this plugin will be updated. This update may have contain the fix for the JS error.

After deactivating W3 Total Cache and after I have updated the Essential Addons for Cornerstone & Pro plugin, I was able to edit your homepage. http://prntscr.com/gwvux0

Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

You can check your site now.

You are correct. Thank you very much for taking the time to explore this and find a solution so quickly. It was a panic moment, as I have numerous builds in Pro and dozens more on the way.

Is it likely that Pro and W3 Total Cache will function together in the near future? This is a widely used cache tool and hope that it would work with the latest version of Pro. It is inconvenient to turn it off and on to do edits and I will need to find an alternative if the conflict can not be resolved. If not W3, can you recommend an alternative that works well with Pro and provides the same level of performance and customization as W3?

Thank you again for a great product and even better support!

Hi There,

I recommend you keeping cache plugins off while developing, once you have to finish your edits, you can turn it on again.

Unfortunately, we cannot recommend any specific plugin, but I think it would be an interesting debate to be started on Facebook on our group X Theme Users

Hope it helps