Pro Upgrade has changed my layout

I recently upgraded Theme Pro and some stuff does not display as it used to.

On some of my pages the content is confined to a certain width which used to be full width. (See Contact and About page).
https://newcovlc.org/
When attempting to open Pro builder I get this error message: “The preview HTML did not include a closing HTML tag. It may fail to load or work properly.”

Then when I try to create a page in Pro the “Section” defaults to about 1px wide and won’t allow me to insert any content into it.

Can anyone please assist me with these issues?

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Could you try downgrading your Wordpress back to 4.8.3? And please provide your login credentials in a secure note and I’ll check what’s going on.

Thanks!

I’ve checked your site, and this is a result of some custom CSS you’ve added.

Under Customizer -> Additional CSS you have this:

#cs-content{
	max-width: max-content !important;
}

Under “Custom CSS” in Theme Options you have another CSS rule that changes the max-width of #cs-content.

#cs-content{
  width: 100%;
  max-width: 400px;
  margin:auto;
}

I’d recommend starting by removing both sets of CSS. If you need to make those adjustments under certain situations, you can add custom CSS to individual pages, or scope it down using a body class.

Thank you Sir.

On behalf of my colleauge, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.