Pro Update Responsive Header Trouble

Hello I set up the pro update on a test site to play around with it and make sure it was what I need. I am looking for more controls for the header design and I need some more sub-headers on different pages etc…

I am having so much trouble figuring out how to make it responsive. I have tried to find other posts about how to do it and it seems very very complicated which makes me wonder if I made the right decision to switch over. I am pretty good at CSS and I did not think such a simple task of making it responsive would take me hours to understand and figure out.

Is there a step by step you could explain for how to make the main header responsive on mobile without having to go to every page of the website and toggle the viewpoints? Also I do not know exactly how to do that anymore since the changes. I see the viewpoints on the individual pages but it does not seem to change the way it looks on mobile, it just deletes it from the whole thing.

Please help! Thanks

Hello @amiller671,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Other than global headers, if you have assigned header for specific pages the breakpoint of that header and underline modules needs to be set individually. Please understand that when you assign header for a specific pages, behaviour of the header is completely different and has nothing to do with rest of the pages and the modules. You need to set the breakpoint manually by clicking on the customize button of underline modules. Here is a screencast that you can refer. http://www.screencast.com/t/52qoQ1fD

You also have the option to hide bar and/or containers by clicking on the customize button depending on requirement.

Please let me know if that answers your question.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.