Pro Update - Editor broken

Hi,

After updating to Pro 2 the front end editor seems to be broken. It is also not possible to go to Global Blocks / Colors / Fonts. The pages won’t load.

I am running PHP 5.6 and the Memory Limit is set to 512MB. All caches have been cleared.

I will post login details in a separate post.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Upon checking, I see that you have outdated plugins on your site. Could you please make sure that you’re fully updated and check your issue again.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi!

I have now updated every single plugin. Unfortunately, the problem still persists. Please check again.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I’ve logged into your site and I’m able to access Colors, Fonts, Global Blocks, and edit pages in the Content Builder. I’m not seeing any errors.

Could you try clearing your browser cache? Maybe it’s trying to use scripts from the previous version.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.