Pro update - Classic text and headlines not WYSIWYG

Upon updating to the new Pro update. When I access the Cornerstone Pro Builder all the Classic text and headlines have some styling to make the text huge. This is not what the page looks like when saved.

In Pro Builder text is huge and on live page much smaller.

This has happened to 3 sites that I have updated to the new pro version. This is breaking the WYSIWYG. and I have to save and go to the live page to see what is changed. There also seems to be a break in the WYSIWYG with the new elements as well. I added a new headline element and a new button element below it and there seems to be a margin on the builder page… but no margin between them when saved and seen on the live page. This is another break in the WYSIWYG.

Thanks.

Would you mind sharing login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look at what’s happening on the site? Thanks!

Thanks for sharing the login credentials so I could check it out! I’ve confirmed this is a bug in the content builder, and it’s already fixed for the maintenance release coming out later today.

To get things working right away, click the settings icon in the bar, then go to “Responsive Text”. You have an item with no selector. You could just delete it. The bug that’s been fixed causes items with no selectors to apply everywhere.

1 Like

Thank you for your help!

Are the classic elements in the pro builder (Cornerstone) ever going to be outdated in the future… Should we start building with the new elements or will the classic elements always be there as a simpler method? Also, are plugin elements like ‘The Grid’ element going to implemented as a new element in the future or stay classic? Thanks.

The Classic elements will be there for backwards compatibility and yes, if you prefer a simple setup. The Grid element has no option so it will stay as is.

Thanks.

1 Like