Pro Update Breaking Event-On

I have a website utilizing Event-On calendar with a frontend submit form to add calendar events. This form uses a modal to populate on the page to help save space. The website performs perfectly on Pro 1.1.1, but the z-index gets messed up on any iteration after. Meaning, the modal form gets pushed behind the header, text, buttons, and the section below. I’ve tried editing the CSS but have had no luck addressing the issue. Any chance you can help? I will send admin credentials to the test site so you can see how the form modal behaves on an Pro 1.2.7.

URL: http://wordpress-117448-356783.cloudwaysapps.com/community-calendar/

Hey @kschmicker,

Please try setting the z-index of the row containing your popup to 9999.

Thanks.

Thanks for the quick reply and also the YouTube video. Not sure why my other attempts at changing the z-index did not work, but I’m glad yours did.

Glad to hear it!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.