Pro Unlimited Site Not Validating

Pro Theme 5.0.8, Wordpress 5.8.1
Site Url: steveebling.com
Pro Unlimited License.
Host: Bluehost.

The url shows in my account, but the site shows it’s not validated.
Deleted & re-installed Pro theme.
Wordpress & Site URLs are all pointed correctly.
Caching is turned off.

Please advise.

Hi @kjroelke,

Thanks for reaching out!

That’s a strange issue on your end, there could be some cache issue happening on your website. I suggest that you disable all your plugins and remove the website in your Pro unlimited license account, then try to re-validate it again. If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

That seemed to work!

Not sure what happened. However, I am having the same issue with some sites I migrated using the All-in-One WP Migration plugin.

It has happened now on 2 sites: nicko6.sg-host.com & nicko7.sg-host.com

What can I do to fix this?

Hi KJ,

Can you provide more details about the issue? Please note that the All-in-One WP Migration is a 3rd party plugin, you might need to ask their support if the issue is really on All-in-One WP Migration.

Thanks,

Yup! I was building some sites in local dev environments, and then my organization purchased hosting.

Using All-in-One WP Migration, I migrated my sites from the local dev environment to the live locations.

Upon migrating, everything worked (all my Cornerstone page builds worked fine) but the site isn’t validated. Cornerstone still works, but I can’t download any of the bundled plugins since the site isn’t validated.

Hi @kjroelke,

Would you mind sharing the admin credential of your websites so that we can take a look? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Sure thing.

Hey Roelke,

The given credentials do not work for us. Kindly reply with the following info in a scure note:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thank you.

Those credentials work.

I had messed with the login page, but in giving y’all access had run into a new bug

That bug is resolved and standard login URLs are active again.

Hi Roelke,

The Login URL opens but, unfortunately, the credentials do not work.

Thanks

Ah i see the issue.

The site in question is https://nicko6.sg-host.com/

Hi KJ,

It seems a modification made on the child theme is causing the issue. When I switch to parent PRO theme that site validated immediately. I’ve switched it back to child theme.

Cheers,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.