Pro unlimited lifetime validation problem

I am having this problem too.

I switched my site from a staging subdomain to my primary domain. It’s now not working and was working perfectly before…

Hey Niall,

Please try validating again after some time like what the other users did in this thread.

If it still doesn’t resolve the issue, please follow my recommendation in your other thread.

If that doesn’t still help, give us the following information in a Secure Note IN YOUR OTHER THREAD.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • cPanel access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thanks.

Same problem here with my “Pro unlimited” key. It shortly shows validated and switches back to not validated. But the site shows up at my dashboard at theme.co. Checked the database and there is no entry with 'x_product_validation_key’ within the “wp_options” table. Server running PHP 7.4 and MySQL 5.6.

PS: And where do I find my license keys at my account at theme.co?… I’m somehow lost… just in case I screw up my password database :slight_smile:

Best regards.
Mirco

Hello Mirco,

Thanks for updating this thread. You should find the license code in your dashboard:

Click the Pro unlimited and select the site. You may see the license code in your browser address bar URL.

If you have any additional questions at this time we kindly ask that you open them up in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off-topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.