Pro unlimited lifetime validation problem

Hi,

i bought a pro unlimited lifetime license.

i am working on a website for a client that is set up under a path with the following structure: mysite.com/customerwebsite

I can validate the installation with the key i get here. But: When i go to pro in the wordpress backend after inserting the key and getting a notification that the validation was succesfull i again am asked to validate the installation.

Besides this problem i can’t use the header builder correctly. I dont know if it has to do with the validation problem.

The problem appears with the newest version of pro (3.2.3) and also with the stability release 3.1.2. Wordpress runs in the latest version.

All installed plugins are currently disabled

I hope you can help me resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance and kind regards.

Ingo

Hi Ingo,

Thanks for reaching out.

We can’t access your development website because the service is Unavailable, please fix this so that we could help you with your concern.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Our webhoster says, that you have to try it via vpn…

We are located in Germany.

Thank you

Having this exact same problem this morning. Unlimited license, says it is validated but then shows as not validated.

Hey Ingo,

Regarding the validation issue, it could be an issue with your web host. Please try the solution mentioned in this thread License not validating

You should be able to use Pro without validating it though. Validation is only needed to receive updates.

I checked your site and discovered that the pro folder has been renamed. You might have added a space after the folder name like pro .

Please login to your server and change it back to pro.

I used a free VPN to access your site but please note that it is not recommended for us to use VPN as some troubleshooting could take lots of data and free VPN data is limited. We do not offer using unlimited VPN as part of our theme support so next time, please tell your web host to temporarily disable all restrictions before you open a thread.

@turbineflats,

There’s currently an issue with our validation system. Please try validating again after 5 hours. If it doesn’t work still after that, please try the solutions given in License Troubleshooting article here https://theme.co/docs/problems-with-product-validation

If that doesn’t still help, please open a separate thread.

Hope that helps.

Hi there,

We’ve corrected an issue in the validation system. Can you please try validating again? Let us know if you’re still having any issues. Thanks!

Hi,

nothing has changed.

I renamed the folder of pro via ftp. I searched for x_product_validation_key in the database (the key was there). And i deleted the license in my account, deleted the cache and wanted to try to go through the validation process again. Even though i deleted the license i don’t get the field where i can paste the license key into. But still this message appears:

"
You’re almost finished!

Great to see you’re using Cornerstone with X, but it is ​ not validated . Once X is validated, Cornerstone will automatically be validated as well. You’ll also have instant access to support, automatic updates, custom templates, and more.

[CLICK HERE TO VALIDATE]
"

I know, i can work with pro without validating it.

The biggest problem i have right now is, that i can not use the page builder correctly. I can’t work with a template from the design cloud and i can’t setup a header on my own. I cant even set a color for the mainbar…

I have disabled all plugins, i installed pro again. Newest and stable version… Nothing has changed…

Ok.

I have just installed pro for a fifth or sixth time. and now everything works.

i didn’t do anything differently…

Hi Ingo,

We that said, it seems that our validation system is now working again. Sorry for the inconvenience, if you have any other concerns don’t hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thank you.

I am also having the same issue as ingo. Any ETA on a fix?

NVM, looks like it started working again, hah.

Thank you!

You’re welcome, @ingo. Glad it’s working for you now too, @devinfmanuel.

The validation is not working for me either. I also have an unlimited pro license. Just transferred a licensed site from a dev server to the live server and it won’t validate.

The site shows it is validated in my dashboard but keeps asking for the license in the actual website.

Seems mine have suddenly started working again??

Hi @urchindesign,

I’m not sure at the moment why it’s not validating, but would you mind if I took a closer look at your site? You can open a new thread and post login credentials in a secure note. Thank you!

Thanks for the response. After a few hours it suddenly worked. I tried all the stuff on the troubleshooting article to no avail. Anyway it is working now.

The domain was fairly new so perhaps there were issues with propagation and your servers couldn’t make contact with mine yet.

I only posted as, based on this post and others, it seemed there are quite a lot of people having this issue at the moment.

We’re glad it’s working now for you.

Cheers!

I’m now experiencing the same issue. Clean Wordpress install. www.tpl-bygg.no

Update *** After 30 mins I just tried again and it now worked. Weird.

Hi Steve,

We are gld that it is now working on your end.

Thank you.