Pro Unlimited License Can't license

Pro Unlimited License Can’t license

The authorized site was originally used single licenses

After downloading and installing Pro, enter your license key during the validation step.

Can’t license
as follows

“Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid.”

Hi @hec646,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot the common issues related to the Product Validation

1. Location Issues
  2. Communication Error Messages

If none of the above helps, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Admin URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi @hec646,

The given credentials are not working, can you please check and send it once again.

Thanks

try again thanks

Hello @hec646,

Thanks for sharing the login details I went ahead and checked your site, and it seems that you are using the X theme and it is validated at the moment. I also activated the Pro theme and it seems that you have already validated the theme with the Pro theme license code. I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Hello, I switched to the PRO theme, the cornerstone page will have an error.

Hello @hec646,

There seems to be an internal Error 500 on the page. When I visit the live view of the page, I am seeing this:

Please enable the WP Debug mode. * You might be able to see an error message on the site right away. If not, the error log could reveal where the problem is originating.

• If you’re using a child theme, try switching to the parent theme to see if that makes a difference. The conflict could be in your customizations.
  • Test for a plugin conflict by disabling all third party plugins except the Cornerstone plugin if you use X. IF the problem is fixed, activate the plugins one by one to find the plugin responsible for the problem.
  • Make sure that you use PHP version 5.6.x or 7.1.x or 7.2.x. Contact your hosting service provider to make sure that you do not have an old version of the PHP.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.