Pro Unlimited License - adding domain URL

Hi, I am looking to build a new site, I have the Pro Unlimited Lifetime License, but the license key is saying ‘invalid’ and I have no + icon next to ‘PRO UNLIMITED’ to add a URL.

Please advice. Thanks!

pro2

Hi @wolfproductions,

Thanks for reaching out!

To add a website under your Pro unlimited account, just click the Pro unlimited menu and you will see your license. Afterwards, you need to add the license code in your WordPress dashboard then the website URL will automatically be added under your Pro Unlimited account.

Hope that helps.

Hi Marc, that’s what I am saying, it’s not working. There is no + and clicking on it does nothing

Hi @wolfproductions,

Would you mind sharing your credentials of your fresh website so that we can check your setup? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

No problem, but how does that relate to the fact clicking on Pro Unlimited is not working in my ThemeCo account? Confused lol

Hi @wolfproductions,

On my previous response, I told you that after you validate your website it will automatically be added under your Pro unlimited account. There’s no way to manually added the website under your Pro unlimited account in your themeco dashboard.

On the other hand, the issue when validating your website has something to do with SSL certificate problem. To bypass the issue, I added this code in your child theme functions.php .

add_filter( 'https_ssl_verify', '__return_false' );

Afterwards, your website is now validated and automatically added in your Pro unlimited account.

Hope that helps and clarifies everything.

Thank you Marc, appreciate your help. There is no SSL yet as it’s a staging site.

Why are the other websites that are on the unlimited license not showing here? Thanks

Hi James,

Regarding your issue not seeing the “Add New Site” button, that could be a browser’s cache related on your end. Try logging out from your Themeco Account and clear your browser cache and relogin, or try to login it on a incognito/private mode.

Are you sure there are other sites under your Unlimited License? Or are you referring to the sites that are under on your Single license?

Please clarify.
Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.