Pro Typography Options

I’m confused about the way the Typography options work. I have a page with a (new) Text element which contains several paragraphs of text. Each paragraph is wrapped in a p tag. In the Text Format options the Font Size is set to 1 em. The text HTML has only plain p tags, no style options or class assigned. There’s no page CSS or JS.

When I open Pro -> Theme Options -> Typography the default values of Stepped, px units and 14 (px) are selected for all font sizes (XS-XL). I would expect changing the medium size (MD) font to affect my text on this page but it doesn’t. Instead, the XL font size controls the size of my text. But I haven’t specified the XL font size. As mentioned, I haven’t specified a font size.

If I do try explicitly setting a font size (<p style="font-size:medium">) on one paragraph that paragraph renders larger than before. If I save that change, reload the Typography options page and change the MD font size to 40 px nothing changes. Why not? I’ve explicitly selected the medium font size for that paragraph.

How are these typography options supposed to work?

Staging site: http://tap.videoperformance.video/visitor-info/

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

To fully understand about how the Typography works in the theme, please check this out:
https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-1-1-0

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.