Pro - Two Row Bottom Header

Hey guys & happy Friday!

I’m currently trying to build a header positioned on the bottom of the hero that has two rows - one for the navigation bar & one for some extra attention / services boxes.

This is what I want to end up with -

What I currently have, on the other hand -

I realized that pro limits you to one bar for the bottom header ( not sure why, but I’m sure theres some technical details in there ). So how would I go about lining these up properly with Flex?

This will probably be a multi-step question because I’m facing some other limitations & roadblocks, but first things first!

Note - I’m currently developing in a localhost environment and thus can’t provide login details or a URL.

Thanks so much!
Derek

Also, having difficulties getting the first container with the navigation to 100% width. Having to use borders on the main row, which won’t be correct once the previous problem is solved.

Thanks!

Hi,

Try to set flex basis to 100%

For more information kindly refer to the links below

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/pro-tips-and-tricks/214

Hope that helps.

Awesome, this answers the additional question perfectly! Thanks for that.

Any thoughts / answers for the original post?

Thanks!

Nevermind. I’ve solved the problem by just using top headers and custom styling it to fit the location I wanted.

Good to hear you figured it out. :slight_smile: