PRO: Transparent menu overlaid on a slider

Hi There - Loving this system

I’m using PRO

I need to find out how to make a pro header menu overlay over the top of the first object on the page, in this case a slider.

I know how to make them transparent etc, and sticky. I just cannot get it to sit on top of the slider. It will only sit above it - in it’s own space, not overlaid on top of the slider.

My website http://event-horizon.co/ under construction password is “cheese”
Example of what I’m trying to do : https://www.maf.nl/

Really appreciate your help

Graham

Hi Graham.

On the header builder > click on your bar > and set the position to absolute.

Hope it helps

OMG - It’s that easy ?!

I feel foolish - thanks so much ! Now I know

:slight_smile:
Regards

That easy! :slight_smile: I am glad we could help!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.