Hi friends,
My site is live at https://smartechproduct.com/checkout/. There is a comma located above the woocommerce-info x-alert x-alert-info x-alert-block banner and I don’t know how it got there, but I’d like it removed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards,
Andy
Hello @taotaoli,
Thanks for asking. 
I added a product in cart and upon visiting the checkout page I can see comma above Returning customer? Click here to login. https://cl.ly/0T083a3t1T3a
To look closely, can you please share website admin and FTP login details (url/username/password) in a secure note?
Thanks.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! Upon testing, I can see the Comma on your checkout page.

Could you please try switch back to your parent theme and see if that is related to your customizations in the child theme. If so, you need to check your template modifications.
If not, we will require your FTP credentials to investigate this further.
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
Checked and verified. The issue is within the pro-child theme.
I think I need to find out which part of the woocommerce template it’s in…
Hi There,
Glad you were able to verify it.
Check functions.php file as well if you have added any customizations to that file.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.