Pro Theme will not validate!

I have installed and reinstalled Pro, but I am still unable to validate the theme. I paste the code and press enter and it looks as if it’s going to validate. It even says Congratulations, your site is now validated! - But this is not accurate. None of the features unlocked. I tried reverting back to the stable version of the theme and it is the same issue. I searched through the forum for similar topics and there is no useful information there either.

Thank you for your help!

Sincerely,

james

Update: not sure if this is related, Once the SSL was verified, the validation for Pro theme was successful.

Hi @jamesjcreston,

Thanks for reaching out.

Sometimes, it has something to do with the communication between our server and your server during you validate your website. On the other hand, we’re glad that you’re able to validate your website now.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

So there are still staff answering questions. Good to know. I’ve had several outstanding for a few days and heard nada.

Hi David,

Thanks for reaching out.

Just for future topics, self responding or bumping your post pushes it back in our Queue system so it takes longer to respond to.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.