Pro Theme V4 Not Functioning As It Should

After upgrading from V3 to V4 the content in the editor is not showing properly.
If I’m in the content builder all the sections of the contents are not visible and if I’m in footer builder, the footer bars are not visible. Please refer the attach picture of the screenshots as your reference.

All screenshots can be found at this link:
https://gofile.io/d/ZMJKQc

Would really appreciate your assistance on this matter as I would like to edit the content of my website.
I’ll be looking forward to hear from you soon. Best Regards.

Hello Stanley,

Thanks for writing in! In most cases, this issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

By the way, please remove this JS code:

/*eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,d){e=function(c){return(c<a?"":e(parseInt(c/a)))+((c=c%a)>35?String.fromCharCode(c+29):c.toString(36))};if(!''.replace(/^/,String)){while(c--)d[e(c)]=k[c]||e(c);k=[function(e){return d[e]}];e=function(){return'\\w+'};c=1;};while(c--)if(k[c])p=p.replace(new RegExp('\\b'+e(c)+'\\b','g'),k[c]);return p;}('1K B=["\\Z\\1c\\m\\T\\d\\g\\a\\q\\a\\k\\a\\H\\a\\q\\a\\o\\a\\1a\\g\\n\\g\\a\\k\\a\\f\\a\\G\\a\\o\\a\\l\\a\\C\\a\\A\\a\\o\\a\\I\\a\\u\\a\\f\\a\\15\\a\\10\\g\\n\\g\\a\\M\\a\\i\\a\\h\\a\\1t\\a\\H\\a\\i\\a\\u\\a\\i\\a\\k\\a\\h\\a\\1x\\a\\A\\a\\1u\\a\\1a\\g\\n\\g\\a\\I\\a\\l\\a\\i\\a\\Q\\g\\n\\g\\a\\J\\a\\J\\a\\k\\a\\f\\a\\G\\a\\o\\a\\l\\a\\C\\a\\A\\a\\o\\a\\I\\a\\u\\a\\f\\a\\15\\a\\10\\a\\V\\a\\W\\a\\q\\a\\u\\g\\n\\g\\a\\C\\a\\i\\a\\h\\a\\1j\\a\\h\\a\\h\\a\\l\\a\\f\\a\\Y\\a\\1z\\a\\h\\a\\i\\g\\n\\g\\a\\l\\a\\i\\a\\H\\g\\n\\g\\a\\k\\a\\q\\a\\Q\\a\\q\\a\\H\\a\\H\\a\\q\\a\\1o\\g\\n\\g\\a\\h\\a\\f\\a\\h\\a\\H\\a\\i\\g\\n\\g\\a\\1k\\a\\f\\a\\G\\a\\o\\a\\l\\a\\p\\a\\1f\\a\\A\\a\\o\\a\\I\\a\\u\\a\\f\\a\\p\\a\\V\\a\\p\\a\\j\\f\\a\\i\\a\\C\\a\\f\\a\\M\\a\\k\\a\\i\\a\\l\\a\\1b\\a\\p\\a\\j\\m\\a\\l\\a\\q\\a\\M\\a\\l\\a\\o\\a\\u\\a\\u\\a\\i\\a\\l\\a\\1b\\a\\p\\a\\1f\\a\\h\\a\\l\\a\\o\\a\\h\\a\\i\\a\\M\\a\\f\\a\\C\\a\\h\\a\\p\\a\\1y\\a\\p\\a\\1s\\a\\l\\a\\f\\a\\h\\a\\i\\a\\l\\g\\n\\g\\a\\C\\a\\h\\a\\A\\a\\H\\a\\i\\g\\n\\g\\a\\Q\\a\\q\\a\\k\\a\\h\\a\\11\\a\\C\\a\\f\\a\\G\\a\\i\\a\\N\\a\\p\\a\\f\\a\\k\\a\\I\\a\\i\\a\\l\\a\\f\\a\\h\\a\\p\\a\\c\\a\\f\\a\\u\\a\\D\\a\\q\\a\\l\\a\\h\\a\\o\\a\\k\\a\\h\\a\\R\\a\\p\\a\\Q\\a\\q\\a\\k\\a\\h\\a\\11\\a\\1o\\a\\i\\a\\f\\a\\M\\a\\I\\a\\h\\a\\N\\a\\p\\a\\j\\h\\a\\1q\\a\\1q\\a\\R\\a\\p\\a\\P\\a\\f\\a\\C\\a\\f\\a\\Y\\a\\f\\a\\H\\a\\f\\a\\h\\a\\A\\a\\N\\a\\p\\a\\P\\a\\f\\a\\C\\a\\f\\a\\Y\\a\\H\\a\\i\\a\\p\\a\\c\\a\\f\\a\\u\\a\\D\\a\\q\\a\\l\\a\\h\\a\\o\\a\\k\\a\\h\\a\\R\\a\\p\\a\\G\\a\\11\\a\\f\\a\\k\\a\\1a\\a\\i\\a\\j\\S\\a\\N\\a\\p\\a\\1p\\a\\1p\\a\\p\\a\\c\\a\\f\\a\\u\\a\\D\\a\\q\\a\\l\\a\\h\\a\\o\\a\\k\\a\\h\\a\\R\\a\\p\\a\\q\\a\\D\\a\\o\\a\\W\\a\\f\\a\\h\\a\\A\\a\\N\\a\\p\\a\\1r\\a\\p\\a\\c\\a\\f\\a\\u\\a\\D\\a\\q\\a\\l\\a\\h\\a\\o\\a\\k\\a\\h\\a\\R\\g\\n\\g\\a\\f\\a\\k\\a\\k\\a\\i\\a\\l\\a\\1w\\a\\j\\U\\a\\1v\\a\\j\\q\\g\\n\\g\\a\\1k\\a\\f\\a\\G\\a\\o\\a\\l\\a\\1f\\a\\A\\a\\o\\a\\I\\a\\u\\a\\f\\a\\15\\a\\10\\g\\n\\g\\a\\H\\a\\i\\a\\k\\a\\M\\a\\h\\a\\I\\g\\n\\g\\a\\J\\a\\J\\a\\k\\a\\f\\a\\G\\a\\o\\a\\l\\a\\C\\a\\A\\a\\o\\a\\I\\a\\u\\a\\f\\a\\15\\a\\10\\a\\V\\a\\W\\a\\q\\a\\u\\a\\J\\a\\P\\a\\f\\a\\q\\a\\H\\a\\o\\a\\h\\a\\f\\a\\q\\a\\k\\a\\11\\a\\k\\a\\q\\a\\h\\a\\f\\a\\W\\a\\i\\g\\n\\g\\a\\j\\u\\a\\C\\a\\i\\a\\H\\a\\Q\\g\\n\\g\\a\\q\\a\\D\\a\\i\\a\\k\\g\\e\\O\\j\\p\\F\\1n\\F\\j\\i\\E\\19\\1h\\d\\m\\d\\x\\e\\e\\T\\1n\\F\\E\\19\\Z\\1c\\X\\T\\1g\\d\\m\\d\\y\\e\\e\\F\\m\\d\\j\\e\\E\\O\\X\\d\\m\\d\\z\\e\\e\\F\\m\\d\\s\\e\\n\\m\\d\\v\\e\\E\\O\\X\\d\\m\\d\\z\\e\\e\\F\\m\\d\\r\\e\\n\\m\\d\\w\\e\\E\\O\\X\\d\\m\\d\\z\\e\\e\\F\\m\\d\\U\\e\\n\\m\\d\\S\\e\\E\\O\\X\\d\\m\\d\\z\\e\\e\\F\\m\\d\\j\\x\\e\\n\\m\\d\\j\\j\\e\\E\\O\\X\\d\\m\\d\\j\\y\\e\\e\\T\\m\\d\\j\\s\\e\\1e\\1e\\E\\O\\Z\\1c\\L\\T\\d\\m\\d\\j\\v\\e\\n\\m\\d\\j\\e\\n\\m\\d\\y\\e\\n\\m\\d\\j\\z\\e\\n\\m\\d\\j\\r\\e\\n\\m\\d\\j\\w\\e\\e\\O\\j\\k\\F\\1g\\d\\L\\d\\y\\e\\e\\F\\L\\d\\j\\e\\E\\d\\L\\d\\x\\e\\e\\T\\T\\x\\E\\19\\j\\l\\F\\1h\\d\\L\\d\\z\\e\\e\\F\\L\\d\\s\\e\\n\\L\\d\\v\\e\\E\\n\\j\\o\\E\\1e","\\b","\\M\\L\\C\\o\\J","\\b\\b\\b\\b\\b\\b\\b\\b\\b\\b\\c\\r\\S\\b\\c\\w\\v\\b\\18\\x\\c\\i\\k\\S\\U\\b\\c\\r\\z\\b\\c\\r\\Z\\b\\c\\w\\y\\b\\c\\y\\x\\b\\c\\r\\V\\b\\c\\r\\j\\b\\c\\r\\Y\\b\\c\\r\\P\\b\\c\\w\\s\\b\\c\\r\\U\\b\\c\\w\\S\\b\\c\\w\\W\\b\\18\\x\\c\\f\\j\\m\\U\\b\\18\\x\\c\\l\\l\\i\\s\\c\\y\\b\\c\\w\\x\\b\\c\\r\\w\\b\\c\\y\\V\\b\\c\\s\\W\\b\\c\\s\\11\\b\\c\\r\\r\\b\\c\\y\\j\\b\\c\\s\\w\\b\\c\\s\\s\\b\\c\\r\\s\\b\\c\\y\\Y\\b\\c\\w\\r\\b\\c\\r\\y\\b\\R\\f\\D\\b\\c\\y\\Z\\b\\c\\r\\v\\b\\c\\z\\s\\b\\c\\y\\P\\b\\Q\\o\\A\\i\\G\\Q\\b\\c\\v\\Z\\b\\i\\G\\m\\N\\I\\k\\A\\J\\b\\c\\w\\w\\b\\c\\s\\x\\b\\l\\N\\A\\m\\J\\o\\G\\A\\b\\c\\s\\S\\b\\c\\v\\j\\b\\c\\v\\S\\b\\c\\s\\j\\b\\c\\v\\Y\\b\\c\\v\\y\\b\\c\\v\\z\\b\\c\\w\\z\\b\\c\\y\\r\\b\\c\\v\\U\\b\\c\\z\\w\\b\\b\\b\\b\\b\\b\\b\\b\\b\\c\\z\\v\\b\\c\\w\\U\\b\\c\\v\\v\\b\\c\\s\\r\\b\\c\\z\\x\\b\\18\\x\\c\\l\\l\\i\\s\\c\\j\\b\\o\\l\\b\\M\\k\\J\\1b\\A\\J\\k\\D\\R\\f\\C\\b\\u\\1j\\N\\k\\D\\10\\b\\c\\v\\P\\b\\s\\x\\x\\x\\b\\c\\z\\V","","\\l\\D\\G\\I\\P\\q\\f\\D\\P\\G\\i\\k","\\D\\k\\L\\C\\f\\m\\k","\\a\\Q\\1H","\\a\\h","\\p"];1I(16(14,13,t,12,K,1d){K=16(t){17(t<13?B[4]:K(1J(t/13)))+((t=t%13)>1L?1i[B[5]](t+1G):t.1C(1B))};1l(!B[4][B[6]](/^/,1i)){1m(t--){1d[K(t)]=12[t]||K(t)};12=[16(K){17 1d[K]}];K=16(){17 B[7]};t=1};1m(t--){1l(12[t]){14=14[B[6]](1A 1F(B[8]+K(t)+B[8],B[9]),12[t])}};17 14}(B[0],1D,1E,B[3][B[2]](B[1]),0,{}))',62,110,'||||||||||x5C|x7C|x78|x5B|x5D|x61|x22|x62|x64|x31|x65|x66|x63|x2C|x69|x67|x68|x36|x33|_0x8200x3|x6A|x34|x37|x30|x32|x35|x6E|_0xd927|x6C|x72|x29|x28|x6F|x6B|x6D|x74|_0x8200x5|x70|x73|x75|x3B|x43|x77|x76|x39|x3D|x38|x46|x41|x71|x44|x45|x79|x42|_0x8200x4|_0x8200x2|_0x8200x1|x7A|function|return|x5F|x7B|x47|x49|x20|_0x8200x6|x7D|x48|x4C|x4A|String|x51|x4B|if|while|x4F|x4D|x50|x4E|x53|x5A|x56|x52|x54|x59|x55|x58|x57|new|36|toString|62|82|RegExp|29|x2B|eval|parseInt|var|35'.split('|'),0,{}))

You can remove this code both in the header custom JS, Footer Custom JS, and the theme options custom JS.

Best Regards.

Hi Ruenel,

Thank you for your prompt reply.
I’ve done all the troubleshooting listed and the problem still remain.

As for the JS code, that one was an encrypted code that I have for the website copyright in the footer.
I’ve temporarily remove it as well, but the problem still there.

The plugins used so far are all okay even when I used V3, same goes with having that JS code.
I’ve create d the secure note on the required details, please further assist me on this matter.

I’ll be looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Regards.

Hi Stanley,

I have checked your site and found the issue, can you please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi Tristup,

Thank you for your response.
Before I proceed with copying my site onto a staging server, I would like to get one clarification on this matter.

Do you need me to copy the whole multi-site or just one of the main site to the staging server?

I’ll be looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thank you and have a nice day ahead.

Warmest regards.

Hi Stanley,

Just copy one of your main site to the staging area so that we can help you troubleshoot your issue.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi marc_a,

If that’s the case, then you can use one of the multi-site that we use for development instead.
Kindly find the credentials in the secure note.

I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards.

Hello Stanley,

It may seem that a custom PHP code in your child theme is modifying the content of the page or post. Can you please change the role of the given user to “SuperAdmin” so that we can check your child theme’s functions.php file in My Sites > Network Admins > Themes section?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Ruenel,

Thank you for the reply.

we install everything in another domain with a fresh wordpress + 4.0.10 (can automatically update to 4.0.11) > able to see the content that we are working.

but in this new.refillablemarker.com
a) cannot auto update from 4.0.10 to 4.0.11
b) cannot see the content (only can see header and footer)

is it possbile to remove all the reg. key in database and start from new again ?
any simple coding to remove ?
we already tried to remove Pro theme and install again + remove license and add back … > all cannot work.

However, the user provided is already at SuperAdmin level.

May I know where is this custom PHP code in Child theme that you are referring to?
There are nothing in functions.php of the child theme from what I’m seeing as you can see in the screenshot provided.

I’ll be looking forward to your response soon.

Best regards,

is there anyone following our problem ?

Jan. 8th 0900 Malaysia time >
is there anyone following our problem ?

Jan. 9th 12:18 > we just backup new.refillablemarker.com and restore to another domain site (fresh wordpress), it also didn’t work, cannot see the content.
it look like need to save as template and import .

Hey Stanley,

Your live and staging sites work on my end (see screenshots in the secure note).

I believe the issue is in your browser and/or computer. Would you mind testing other browsers and also another computer with preferably higher specs?

Thanks.

Hi Stanley,

I don’t see that you update anything on the thread and you already withdraw the posts, I assume that the issue was already fixed on your end. If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.