Pro theme page builder does to load

Hi there,
i cant edit anything with Pro on my website all of a sudden, only the spinning wheel is turning…
I already checked for plugin conflicts, this does not help.
The Url is www.photograms-deluxe.com
WP and Pro are both on the newest version.
For whatever reason i see Cornerstone in the dashboard, but the Theme is Pro. Might this be the reason?
Can you help me with this issue?
Thanks a lot!
Bernhard

Hi Bernhard,

Thanks for reaching out.
In the last major release, we have separated the Pro and the Cornerstone, which was previously integrated within the theme. Now you can find the Validation and other Bundled plugin settings under the Pro menu and builder-related options under the Cornerstone menu.
You can find more details in the following articles.

https://www.facebook.com/yourthemeco/posts/4029224620507666

There might be some different reasons behind your issue, I would like to suggest troubleshoot the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.CSS/JS Customization
5.Disabling Cache
6.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
If none of the above helps and you are still getting the issue, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi tristup,
thanx for your quick response!
Pro Version is: Installed Version 5.0.8
I did check for plugin conflicts, did`nt help.
I don’t have access to anything related with Pro/Cornestone. Always only the spinning wheel is turning…
I wrote my credentials in the secure note.
Thanks for your help!

Hi Bernhard,

I have checked your website and found that the page can be edited through the Page Builder option available under the Cornerstone menu. If you are not able to edit that, I would suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache and in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hi tristup,

I’m using Safari Browser. Clearing the cache here does not help.Maybe its because i don’t find the incognito/private mode. You know how to change to this Mode?
But in Firefox it is working!
Thanks a lot!

Hi Bernhard,

Glad to know that it working on the Mozilla Firefox. I would suggest you go through the following article on how you can use the private Mode in safari.

Thanks

Thanks again Tristup,

the private mode does not help either. But as von as i can work in Firefox, everything is ok for me!

Hi @bernbeam,

It’s great that you can work on Firefox! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.