Pro Theme - Image Sizes

Hello,

I found this article in your forum and it relates to the question I’m about to ask:
Image sizes in X

In reply from your side, you provided the exact image sizes X theme supports, so I presume the theme itself handles image resizes. Does that mean I can go to Settings -> Media in my WordPress Dashboard and set all values there to 0? Thank you!

Hi @BOT_Informatika,

Thanks for reaching out.
The image sizes specified in Settings > Media are default image sizes of WordPress. Whenever you upload any images, WordPress resizes those based on the values specified there. But the image sizes specified in the X or Pro are custom image sizes, those are specific to the theme only. Images are resized on those sizes too, even that is not mentioned in the Settings > Media.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hello @tristup

So if I understood you correctly, if I put all settings to 0 in Settings -> Media, and upload image, that image will still be resized according to custom sizes defined in X/Pro theme itself? Did I get that right? Thank you.

Hi @BOT_Informatika,

Yes, you are correct. But I would suggest you not do so, as images in those sizes are used in many places too.

Thanks

HI @tristup

Thank you for your explanation. I will try to “play” with the values on my test environment first, just to see how it will behave. This topic can be marked as resolved.

BR!

Hi @BOT_Informatika,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.