Pro Theme - Header and Footer in Container?

Hi, I’m using the Pro theme. When selecting the page template “Blank - Container | Header, Footer”, the body of the page is placed in a container while the header/footer menus span the full page width. This template also creates a gap between the header/footer and main body containing all the sections.

Is it possible to also add the header/footer into the page container and eliminate the gap between them and the sections of the main body? Thanks in advance!

Hello @argorbonos,

Thanks for writing to us.

Regretfully it would require custom development I would suggest you, please contact a developer who can assist you with your concern. Please note we don’t provide custom development support. It is out if the support scope.

Can you please share your site URL so that we can check it at our end about the gap? I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Header Name

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.