[Pro Theme] Getting Started

Hi there,
I’m new to Pro and now struggling a bit with customizing. To be honest I don’t really know what to expect from this theme. I thought, it should be possible to change the post icon, or even disable it. Also I thought it should be possible to change the global blog content layout. I can’t figure out how. The main entry site should be another Layout as the blog layout. In the blog parts it should have a sidebar on the entry it shouldn’t. Yes of course I’m able to arrange a blog post with a sidebar, but then I have to do it for every blog post.
Is it possible to change the stack, to a sub stack?

Thx
Björn

1 Like

I agree completely, I just spent hours trying to find the blog style menu. Then come to find out there is no way to style without the use of CSS. It doesn’t even inherit the site fonts. It seems to me that this is a pretty big shortcoming. I love Pro and was able to create some create header/footer styling but I would love to have a bit of control of how the main post page and individual posts are styled.

As a user I can say that Pro has a learning curve but one that is really worth it.

If you can give me a few days. I’ll share a link to my online training. I’ve created hundreds of videos teaching all aspects of Pro

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.