Pro Theme Extentions

There’s a URL that lists free extensions with purchase of the theme.

Do these only come with X and no Pro?
If they come with Pro how do I access them to install?

Thanks!

Hello Ken,

Thanks for posting in!

The extensions are all available for both X and Pro theme. Simply go to Pro > Validation > Extensions section to find all of this extensions. Just make sure that you have validated Pro theme first.

Hope this helps.

I want to use Envira Pro with Envira Gallery Addons. I currently run the Pro theme. I’m referencing this…

Bundled Version
Users will frequently inquire about the version of Envira Gallery being utilized within X or Pro. Because of the way that we are utilizing the plugin in X or Pro, it should be noted that the version of Envira Gallery included with the theme is made intentionally for numerous reasons. The following is just a few of the reasons why we do not always utilize the latest version of the Envira Gallery plugin:

We have removed the Settings page from Envira Gallery and Soliloquy per some code provided by Thomas (plugin author) as we provide them in an “integrated” fashion. You can add this back in if you have extensions you would like to use by adding a function to your functions.php file in your child theme like so:

add_action( ‘after_setup_theme’, ‘x_show_envira_license’ );

function x_show_envira_license() {
remove_action( ‘envira_gallery_admin_styles’, ‘x_envira_gallery_hide_key_box’ );
remove_action( ‘admin_print_scripts’, ‘x_envira_gallery_hide_license_errors’, 20 );
}

This will overwrite our custom functionality in /x/functions/global/plugins/envira-gallery.php and should make things behave in a default manner again.

URL LINK: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-envira-gallery/67

*I have tried to add this into the functions.php and it doesn’t do anything?
Evnira support will not assist any further so I guess I’ll be asking for a refund…

Hello Ken,

After adding the code in your child theme’s functions.php file,

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'x_show_envira_license' );

function x_show_envira_license() {
  remove_action( 'envira_gallery_admin_styles', 'x_envira_gallery_hide_key_box' );
  remove_action( 'admin_print_scripts', 'x_envira_gallery_hide_license_errors', 20 );
}

Please go to Envira Gallery > Settings because that is where you will find the license key field as shown below:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.