Pro Theme Editor is not working correctly

I went to login to our site and the editor is all messed up. Please help, I am unable to edit in this environment.

Hi @bcoplin,

Unfortunately, the given credentials are not working. Can you please check and send it once again?

Thanks

I just updated for you, please see the original secure note.

Hi @bcoplin,

I have checked the Event page and found the Page Builder is working perfectly fine. If you are still facing any issues with it, please provide any screen capture video that helps us to recognize the problem.

Thanks

Still not correct on my end.

In addition to this gaps are now showing up on the front end of the website. They have disappeared site wide.

Hey @bcoplin,

I temporarily deactivated all 3rd party plugins in your site and that fixed the issue. That only means that 1 or more of the 3rd party plugins is causing the issue.

We kindly ask that before reporting an issue to us, please do the initial troubleshooting steps listed in our troubleshooting article first. Check this: https://theme.co/docs/common-issues

Thanks.

Ok, thank you.

Hello @bcoplin,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.