I have pro theme and I’m using a child theme and all of the most recent versions, but I can’t edit the site with cornerstone. I even purchased cornerstone thinking that I needed to buy a version, but still no luck. Really need to get this fixed and not sure what else to do.
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, PRO theme has the Cornerstone (content builder) integrated into it. Please deactivate and uninstall your Cornerstone plugin as that will cause a conflict.
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
Yeah I don’t have it installed at all, but I’m still not able to use the builder. It shows part the page built on the front end, but can’t edit it at all on the backend.
Hi There,
Pro does not depend on Cornerstone and won´t even let you activate it. The cornerstone you just bought can be useful for you just if used with a third party theme.
If you have any cache plugins please flush the cache and test it again.
If you are on cloudfare, please refer to this link:
https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/
If that does not help, please provide your admin credentials in a secure note.
Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.