PRO theme conflict with Toolset views plugin

Hi,

Installing Toolset Views plugin disables all sections backgrounds videos. The video doesn’t work, and the sections shows up blank. I have a video background section at the top of my homepage and it doesn’t work as long as the Views plugin is enabled, once I disable it, things work again normally. please help! what should I do?

Okay, I found a solution, the problem seems to be a CSS conflict. Here is the fix:

and here is a similar old topic:

So I’ve fixed the issue by adding the CSS provided by ToolSet support. Based on what their support said in the above post and based on the fix provided, do you think I will face more issues/conflicts like this between PRO and ToolSet?
If yes, what do you suggest I should do or modify to avoid such conflict?

Thanks,

Hi There,

Thanks for sharing your solution.

I will forward it to our developers to take in consideration.

Thank you

1 Like