Thanks for taking the time to contact WP Engine today.
After doing some digging around the error logs and access logs, I seem to have found a probable cause for the 500 errors we’re seeing when trying to log into the new subsites. It looks to be a problem with the pro theme being recognized by the subsites.
I see a few referring to these:
“GET /wp-content/themes/pro/assets/js/skip-link-focus-fix.js?ver=1.0 HTTP/1.0” 500 531 “https://kidzplay.co.uk/kidzplaycreate/”
“GET /wp-content/themes/pro/assets/js/global.js?ver=1.0 HTTP/1.0” 500 531 “https://kidzplay.co.uk/kidzplaycreate/”
“GET /wp-content/themes/pro/assets/js/jquery.scrollTo.js?ver=2.1.2 HTTP/1.0” 500 531 “https://kidzplay.co.uk/kidzplaycreate/”
We’re still taking a look at a workaround, but just wanted to give you an update. You may want to reach out to the theme authors and see if they have any suggestions for modifications to make to get the subfolders to recognize the theme. If you have any other questions, or the theme authors have any suggestions on our end, feel free to reach out to us. We’re more than happy to help.
Can you tell me what I need to do to fix this? Thanks