Hello Themeco Staff Team,
I’m using The Grid, Panama style + Youtube Skin, listing YouTube channel - works properly into lightbox. I’d like to know if The Grid can show each YouTube video with page comments. The links privately below.
Hello Themeco Staff Team,
I’m using The Grid, Panama style + Youtube Skin, listing YouTube channel - works properly into lightbox. I’d like to know if The Grid can show each YouTube video with page comments. The links privately below.
Hi there,
Unfortunately, The Grid plugin does not have the video description or any kind of commenting showing:
https://theme-one.com/docs/the-grid/#!/media_settings
Thank you for your understanding.
@christopher.amirian
What can I do within PRO theme and their extensions? What and how to? Suggestions? Some workaround?
Hi there,
Pro does not have native or bundled extension to achieve the Video Grid with Comments functionality, unfortunately.
I did a research regarding this and found some plugins that can be of a help. That can be a good starting point to find plugins or workarounds which will help you achieve the look you want.
Hope this helps.