The classic version of “The Grid” does show but I can only select one of their skins and not do any customizations or limits on what should show. If I customize or create a skin and save it, it does not show in the list. All posts currently show in the grid. I deactived the construction page so you can have a look. Thank you.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! I have investigated your site and I see that you have inserted an invalid JS code. This may have caused the issue. Please go to your custom JS section in the theme options, Theme Options > Global JS (http://prntscr.com/evswzb) and make use of this code instead:
(function(d) {
var config = {
kitId: 'rsg8lcc',
scriptTimeout: 3000,
async: true
},
h=d.documentElement,t=setTimeout(function(){h.className=h.className.replace(/\bwf-loading\b/g,"")+" wf-inactive";},config.scriptTimeout),tk=d.createElement("script"),f=false,s=d.getElementsByTagName("script")[0],a;h.className+=" wf-loading";tk.src='https://use.typekit.net/'+config.kitId+'.js';tk.async=true;tk.onload=tk.onreadystatechange=function(){a=this.readyState;if(f||a&&a!="complete"&&a!="loaded")return;f=true;clearTimeout(t);try{Typekit.load(config)}catch(e){}};s.parentNode.insertBefore(tk,s)
})(document);
The <script> in the code is not needed because the final output in the live view page is already wrapped with the tag.
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
Thank you. It did not make a difference. I also turned off all plugins except cornerstone and The Grid but that didn’t help either. Is there something else I can try? Thank you, @RueNel.
Hi,
In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
- Link to your site
- WordPress Admin username / password
All the best!
I attached a secure note with the information. Thank you.
Hey There,
Thanks for updating us in with the login credentials. I was able to logged in and check your grid. I found the grid with the ID 400. I changed the skin to Lusaka and saved my changes. I went to purge the site cache first before viewing the live page. It is working for me without any issues.
Please check your site again. The most important is that right after changing the skin, you must purge the site cache first.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.