Pro Subheads Won't Center Since Updating to

Hi! So I just updated to the latest version of Pro, and once I did, all of my centered sub-headlines shifted to the left. Here’s a video diary of the problem: https://www.screencast.com/t/7NgX33w68531

I’ve verified that the settings still show that it should be centered. And I even tried adding some inline code to center it, but nothing will get it to move. I’m thinking it’s a bug, but one that needs tending to pretty quickly.

I’m going through my site to manually change the subheads to regular text elements because it’s a small site, but this would be a big problem for big sites. Please let me know when fixed? Thank you! :slight_smile:

http://www.thepointau.com

Hi There,

Text align center will not work on inline block tag like span. Please use block elements like div. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXeQT21zO

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.