PRO Sub Menus not appearing

I just made the switch to PRO and realized the header was changed and looked awful.
I started making a new PRO Menu through the builder and got everything I needed. However, the sub menus are not appearing. I can’t figure out why they won’t appear when you hover over them.
Please help!

Thanks

It appears that the sub menu items work when the main menu is set to “location”. However, it looks awful.
Even the sample menu does not work.
Here are some screenshots.

Here is the current version that doesn’t not allow the sub menu items to show:

I hope this is an easy fix, but please let me know.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Hi Paul -

The URL: www.empowersperformance.com

Thanks

Hi there,

Sub-menus are there and appearing when hovered.

Please try clearing the cache before testing.

Thanks!

hello,

I am having a similar issue, although I cannot get the submenu to display at all. I have done very little to modify the “Stick bars” header. Please help me understand the steps I need to take to have my sub-navigation vissible on hover.
Regards,
Rob

Hi Rob,

I just checked and the sub-menus are appearing too, would you mind providing more details on how we can reproduce this issue?

Thanks!