PRO: strange issue with right column UNDER the left column instead of beside each other

Hi there…
Today I have a very strange issue…
I have 2 columns in CS in one row. In CS everything looks good. (left content is in left column and right content is in right column)
But after saving and checking in the browsers, the content from the right column is shown under the left column.-…
PLease see scrnsht to understand better:

one more strange thing is: if I put the image (or ess.grid element) in the left column but the text on the right side…
then the CS preview and reality version in browser is the same. :slight_smile:
But thats not an option :wink:

What is going on here? What am I missing? I tried an normal Image Element as well and same thing .
Please help me . getting crazy on this one :thinking::wink:

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, I did go ahead and made the preview a reality :grin:

Your issue here is this:

screenshot

2 rogue closing </div> tag that mess up the HTML markup.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

Thx a lot @friech !! who knows where the heck those came from :slight_smile:

Cheers and have a great day

You’re welcome, have a great day too.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.