Hi
www.less-stuff.co.uk looks ok on a screen but not on a phone - you can scroll to the right and see loads of white space.
I tried
.x-root {
overflow-x: hidden;
}
this works but the menu is not showing on mobile.
Hi
www.less-stuff.co.uk looks ok on a screen but not on a phone - you can scroll to the right and see loads of white space.
I tried
.x-root {
overflow-x: hidden;
}
this works but the menu is not showing on mobile.
Hi there @lisacole1,
Thanks for writing in! Try removing the above CSS and replacing it with:
html { overflow-x: hidden; }
Everything should then work as expected.
Thanks!
Thank you. With that code I can’t see the menu on the back end or the front end.
Hi Lisa,
Please try this:
@media (max-width: 480px) {
html { overflow-x: hidden; }
}
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.