Pro settings are not showing on frontend

Hi there,

I’m having strange issues with a particular install. Settings in the Pro builder are set and showing correctly in the visual builder, but on the front end they are not showing. I have cleared cache and tried 3 different browsers. Buttons and images on this site are going nuts with their alignment. They are left aligned but should be centered. Columns are not showing the correct padding. What could be going on?

URL: http://wordpress-123081-352087.cloudwaysapps.com/

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for the details!

I can see the site and editor is fine. it behaves as expected, didn’t find any layout difference between life and editor.
Except About and Cloud IT page image miss alignment.

For about us page what I see is there is few gap in the left to the image where in the editor there is no gap.

If this is the issue you are talking about. to fix it just make the image width: 100%.

In Cloud, IT page same as about the images are misaligned, to fix it you have to make the image 100% width and remove retina option, as your images are already big.

I have done the change in the cloud IT page. You should see the changes.

Hope this helps!

Thanks.

I am still seeing issues on my side. Here is a picture on the home page. The columns should have padding as well as the buttons should be center aligned.

This is what the editor is showing.

Thank you for your help!

Hi There,

You might have facing broken CSS file issue. Some of your CSS are not loading in the page.
can you please re-upload the theme files through FTP? and let us know how this goes.

Thanks

I re-uploaded pro and deleted the old theme file with no luck. I seem to be having the same issue.

Hi RinardMedia,

There was an extra } added in Header Builder custom CSS section as you can see in this screenshot:

I’ve deleted it for you and now all the Pro content builder styles should be rendered correctly.

Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.