Pro save Bars, Containers, or Elements as Templates

Hello,

Is there a way to save the bars, containers, and elements as Templates?

For example, I created 2 containers and in one of them I created social elements and have them all styled, but I don’t like how the header is acting with 2 containers so I want to see it in just one but can’t find a way to save the all the work I’ve done and/or move the elements to the other container.

The only way I can get this to do what I want is to create the elements all over again and delete the second container. That’s a lot of work wasted and extra work created. And then what if I’m not sure about that look and want to compare the 2 containers? Or what if I just don’t like this new header and I want to switch back to the old one?

Am I not doing this correctly?

On this note, I feel like being able to save templates and also copy then move elements around to different containers is something that should be part of styling the header. Can this added for a future request?

THANK YOU :grin:

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! We certainly appreciate the feedback! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. Steps have been taken to implement this feature, we are now on a beta testing for the upcoming V2 elements release. A preset features and template functionality might be in the release.

Please watch out for it.