Pro product validation double message?

Hello,

After installing WordPress and Pro (3.2.2), I entered the license. Now I have 2 places called PRO and have 2 different messages. In one place I find the message: "Great to see you are using Cornerstone with X, but it is ** not validated **. Once X is validated, Cornerstone is automatically validated as well. You also have instant access to support, automatic updates, custom templates and more. "

When I click the button, I am sent to the other place in the menu (Pro) where I find the message that I have been validated.

After reinstallation it will remain. I did not have this problem with a previous installation on another website. Hopefully you can help me with this problem.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for reaching out.

Since you are using the Pro theme, you don’t need to have a cornerstone plugin. Please delete the cornerstone plugin because Pro has a built-in Cornerstone.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi Marc,

Thanks for your reaction. By the WP plugins I can’t find this plugin, also the cornerstone folder through the FTP does not provide the correct solution. Where do you think I should find this cornerstone plugin?

Thank you.

Hi Lisa,

To better help you with your concerns, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc,

This is very strange. I have set everything up again. Now I uploaded Pro through wordpress instead of the FTP. It seems normal now, but if you would like to check it out, please.

Hello Lisa,

Thanks for sharing your credentials. I went ahead and check your site Dashboard, It seems that your Theme is already validated and your theme support, Design Cloud and other features are activated.

Please check the screenshots from the secure note.

Thanks

Hi Marc,

After re-uploading the theme through wordpress itself, I didn’t get the message like before. Normally I upload through the FTP. I don’t know what happened, but it works the right way. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for checking and your help!

Hi Lisa,

Great that it resolved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.