Pro: Process to create the website

Process to build a website with Pro:

  1. Install Theme Pro [in the WP interface] - done
  2. Install Child Theme Pro [in the WP interface] - done
  3. Create all Pages [in the WP interface] - done
  4. Create a menu by using the created pages [in the WP interface] - done
  5. Create a second additional menu for my shop page [in the WP interface] - done
  6. Create a Header with Pro -> headers [in the Pro interface] (Here I can use the Inline menu element, which uses the WP menu created in step 4) - done
  7. Create a copy from the Header [Pro Interface] for the Shop menu (Change the Inline menu element to shop menu) - done

Now I want to create content for each site =) But how? Strategy suggestion?

  • with pro -> Content (Is this the editor known before as ‘Cornerstone’?)
  • in the WP interface directly at the pages: Should I use there the page settings or can I adjust that in the Pro interface? Is it the same?
  • other options?

And which steps should I do before? What settings I have to do in the WP interface and what I have to do in the Pro interface? I am confused

Which Knowledge Base Articles are still valid for my pro theme? There are some articles with a X menu, I don’t have that - confusing. Is there a logical list of recommended steps with links to the knowledge base?

Thank you for your help!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, it’s the same as the cornerstone but built-in to the theme. And yes, you can adjust those settings in the cornerstone, you can find them by clicking the Gear icon in your cornerstone.

What do you mean by other options?

All articles are available in our knowledge and labeled with Pro, and what you need to check is Pro’s header builder article when it comes to the menu. But, you can still use X documentation as a reference if you’re still using X standard header on your Pro.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.