Pro problems: Vertical columns and heading's not properly displaying

Support,

I just did a fresh WP install and activated Pro and Pro Child. Pro gave me problems during the initial release and continues to show the same problems.
If you Go Pro with the Home Page:

  1. Columns are aligning vertically.
  2. Headings do not show properly. The headings shown has a “looks like” class of H1, but it clearly looks like a 4/5.

I’m sure there are more problems, but has there been a solution for these problems yet?

Thanks,
Chuck

Hello,

Thank you for writing in!

I have tried to access your dashboard and I can`t because cookies errors: http://prntscr.com/g9awpd - you can solve this disabling all the plugins via FTP ( if you can’t access the dashboard) and check it again.

I’m able to log right in, so I’m going to assume this is a problem with your comp/browser?

Thanks,
Chuck

Hey Chuck,

Thanks for updating in! I have logged in successfully and I was able to check your site. It seems that there is a site cache issue. Since you are using CloudFlare, please login to your account and purge everything. And also please disable the JS/CSS minification in CloudFlare Speed settings. I would highly recommend that you follow this great tip: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

Please let us know how it goes.