I can’t seem to get parallax to work on my site for PRO
I deactiavted plugins, cleared cache - I can’t seem to get it to work.
Hi There,
Unfortunately, I can’t access your site. In case you have IP blocking, please disable at the moment while we are checking.

See this parallax settings: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbXbfo2ruB
If the same step is not working for you, there might be something from your site that is preventing it. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
I did view a similar video you all posted in a separate thread and my setting were exactly the same.
I did try disabling all plugins and still no luck.
I just changed some cloudflare settings and cleared cache as well.
Any other suggestions?
Hi There,
Seems like you activated Wordfence again.
Note that on PRO once you select Parallax for the lower or upper layer, you also need to set the zoom below.
Parallax starts to be really noticeable around 140%
Hope it helps
Hi Joao,
I have deactivated wordfence and cleared cache. Hopefully it works now.
Hi There,
You mentioned above that this site just recently converted to PRO, if you still have the Cornerstone on the Plugins panel, please deactivate and delete it. Pro has a built-in Content Builder, it does not need the Cornerstone.
I see that your site is under CloudFlare. Please exclude the Content builder from being cache by using this pattern *flightlinedrugtesting.com/x/* follow this article on how you can add a page rule (exclude) on your CloudFlare account.
Then under the Speed panel, please turn off the Java and CSS minification
Then under the Caching panel, please Purge Everything, so the cached minified JS and minified CSS on your site will be regenerated.
Purging of caching is important to make sure that the site is not loading outdated resources that cause issues.
Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.