Pro parallax background not working

Hi there, can you tell me if I have something misconfigured to enable a parallax background on the Section’s background in this screenshot: http://prntscr.com/hhk9mt (on the page below)?

http://dev-nova-x.pantheonsite.io/

Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please increase the Lower Layer Size value. And turn off the Upper Layer parallax since you don’t have an upper layer background.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi Friech,

I did as you advised, without any affect in enabling section background’s parallax scrolling:

Have I missed something?

Thank you!

Hi There,

Actually, it is working it’s just not noticeable (I’ve tested it in Chrome and Firefox), you can try changing the image to see what I’m saying. May bumping the Lower Layer Size to 200 might help.

Thanks,

I see. Is it possible to fix the Lower Layer, or dictate the speed of movement relative to the rest of the content?

Hi There,

It is not necessary to turn Parallax on both layers.

You can leave the bottom layer without parallax and have top layer with parallax.

Different speed would not be possible out of the box

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.