Pro - Pages navigation buttons

Could anyone help me creating “page navigation buttons” in Pro. I need to create “NEXT” “PREV” buttons in pages so people can navigate the website sequentially.

I looked at some plugins but they all required modifying theme. Does anyone know how to do this otherwise?

Hi There,

On pro you can add buttons to the header.

On The Header Builder, Add a Bar > Add a Container > Add Element to Container, Button will be the first element.

Hope it helps

Thanks Joao. I edited my post as I realised I didn’t explain well what I was after.

Hi,

Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

For a start you may refer to the link below.

https://codex.wordpress.org/Next_and_Previous_Links


Thanks for understanding. Take care!

Thank you Paul!

Hi There,

Yes you should, please check your spam folder.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.