Pro - Pagebuilder and Slider Revolution some CSS display issues

Hy everyone,
since ~2 days i’ve some display issues in the pagebuilder backend.
If the Slider Revolution is active there are some missing CSS code for the headline items and the section “row builder” . After deleting the slider section/content everything seems fine.
I have also test another clean slider, also a new page and something like this, but the problem allready there.

Regards,

I’ve added the login and the page details per secure note

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s a bit random on my end, the issue on my end is preview timeout and not styling. Would you mind providing a screenshot from your end just so I can confirm if we’re seeing the same view. Or are you referring to custom headlines? It’s not styling issue, it’s just compressed in narrow columns, try hiding your builder’s sidebar and you’ll see. And please provide your FTP login credentials as well, I like to check your error logs.

Your memory limit is already set to 256mb so it shouldn’t be the case.

Thanks!

Hy,
i’ve suspected a cache issues with the “Envira Gallery”, maybe the erros are related?
But the problem with page Builder wasn’t there and its new since yesterday.
The Envira Team told me that they don’t made any changes.
They try to fix it but they don’t really know where it came from because i reinstalled my whole WP system 5 Days ago so it’s nearly totally clean.

I have test out with plugin act/deactivation and dosen’t look it came form Envira Gallery but from the Slider itself.

However i am really happy for any help, i thought there are no more conflicts after i renew my site :frowning:

The compress colums in my view allready there there when builderx sidebar is hidden (screen2).
Here are the screenshots:

Hi there,

Yes, it’s the slider. For the meantime, I changed your slider settings under Problem Handlings > Troubleshooting section. I turned on Put JS to Body, and jQuery No Conflict, then compressed the output. It should be working now.

The slider preview issue is already on our issue tracker.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help @Rad :slight_smile:
It works flawless!

Regards,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.