[PRO] Page or post with clipping (news) and logo carousel at bottom

Hello guys,

What’s the best way to do, using Pro? Some 3rd party plugin theme integration? Which ones? Page or post? What’s your oppinion about that?

The target: a page/post, listing news, 1 notice in a row (not as grid or more than one by column), with image and/or external link (not internal link with news), without comment (ok, it’s easy disable it) and… if a post, no sidebar (as the rest of the website).

I have tried to use Essential Grid, The Grid and list posts… but nor as I need. I have tried the post format to “link”, but no gg. In fact, this kind of post should be a mix between link, default and image post, I guess.

@Rad @Joao any suggestion?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.