Pro Page Builder

Hi

I use backupbuddy plugin for sites to have backup but the pages made with CS doesn’t show up the edits change in the backup widget activity. It take care of post which is saved way their editing functionality through the WordPress save_post action. Can you let me know how does it work? I mean by which action does it save them? I would love to make it work for Pro.

Thanks

Hi there,

All the actions of the Cornerstone are saved as meta options inside the options table. To migrate the Cornerstone or Pro Editor related stuff kindly read this article:

If you are interested in migrated the whole WordPress website I suggest that you check this article:

Thank you.

Sorry, I’m not referring to this but to the action how it saves contents. BTW, have you checked this plugin? https://ithemes.com/purchase/backupbuddy/

Cornerstone’s data is saved in the post meta as serialized data. If that is not included in migration or backup, you will not be able to edit your page in Cornerstone.

Your backup plugin supports serialized data. Please contact their support to learn how to include serialized data when backing up.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.