Hi @christian_y
Re-opening the above ticket. I spoke with the plugin support and they did look at your reply too. I’ adding his reply below:
Your 1st first statement was:
All the actions of the Cornerstone are saved as meta options inside the options table.
Not sure what they mean by “actions” it states this information is stored in the WordPress options table.
Your next statement was:
Cornerstone’s data is saved in the post meta as serialized data.
Which states that “data” is saved in the “post meta”. Not sure what is the distinction between “actions” and “data”? Not sure whether “post meta” means the actual postmeta table or does it mean as some sort of post metadata stored within the posts table rather than the postmeta table?
I would note that they also state this information in the “post meta” is stored as serialised data - it would be unusual to store serialised data in the posts table so maybe they do mean the postmeta table.
But in general I don’t think the response from the developers/support of that functionality actually answers your question so it does not really help you.
If they were to provide an action that can be hooked into if present and which they execute when their functionality saves something then that would be a possible way that editing by that functionality could be “counted” and it could be an enhancement request that we could consider or something that you could “patch” in yourself for example.
Thoughts?

