Pro: Onepage scrolling problem

Hey,

I have created a onepage webseite with a sticky navigation. If I click an navigation item the page jumps to the desired id. But I want the site so scroll smooth to the anchor, where can I set this setting? I remember, that it worked in the beginning.

Also why does my sticky nav overlays the beginning of the desired anchor? Do I have to set some kind of offset?

Greeting
Steffen

Hey,

Thank you for writing in!

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Its a private site. http://steffen-schwaiger.de/development2/

Hi There,

Thank you for the URL. Unfortunately, PRO doesn’t fully support one page navigation yet. From our latest release as stated on our changelog here: https://theme.co/changelog/ we have fixed the bug for smooth scrolling when using hash links but there’s still an issue with sticky bar setup which is the default when using one page navigation. The developers are already working on this, we just can’t promise an ETA. We will let you know once we have an update. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for your answer. Are there any news or workarounds regarding the sticky-top problem yet?

Hi There,

Unfortunately, there’s no update yet on sticky top problem. I can see from the developer discussion that this is tied with the active menu class that is not currently added on the menu properly. They still working on the efficient solution that will solve underlying conflicts with other functions. Again, we’re sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.