Pro not working in cornerstone cannot edit my pages

I am trying to edit my pages in cornerstone & I have pro. I get a message of a conflict with a plugin or cashe. So I deactivated bitly, super cashe, wordpress jetpack & cleantalk anti spam as possible culprits. Still not working. I even deleted my browsing history in chrome.

wordpress version 4.9.2
X Pro version 1.2.7

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! When you use Pro theme, you will have the disable Cornerstone plugin. It is already integrated within the theme. No need to use Cornerstone. Pro theme has its own editor based from Cornerstone.

Hope this explains it briefly.

I am not active with cornerstone. It was not active, I checked and still deactivted bitly as well.

Got this message. It is not working.

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

Origin URL: https://changeyourbeliefsnow.com

Preview URL: https://changeyourbeliefsnow.com/affirmations-for-belief-change/

Yep,

I even delted my cornerstone and still have this message.

Please help guys. X is not allowing me to do anything now.

I was always trying to edit with pro, not cornerstone. There is some problem with X here.

Hi,

I would like to check but it seems your site is down at the moment.

Please contect your host and see if there is a problem on their end.

Thanks

It is running now. They were down for maintenance. They do that on Sundays sometimes. Definitely working now. Thanks so much team. Susan

Hi there,

Something is triggering this error injectedFactory.reopenClass is not a function from your existing plugins. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Can you tell me what this is? [[[injectedFactory.reopenClass is not a function]]] Where does this come from?

It is easymedia gallery pro that is causing the issue. Do you have any recommendations, because it is what lets me add pics to my library for my site? Any better alternatives you can suggest would be appreciated.

OK I can get in, but when I click on a box to edit text, it does not show me visual & text, it just says no presets. What is going on? Can you help me? Also still need to knowwhat this is an where it is coming from :[[[injectedFactory.reopenClass is not a function]]]

Somehow you changed the edit boxes and I do not know how to add something like text, image etc to a box . Do you have a new training on how to use pro? Please advice along with the following: What do you suggests works with X theme pro for media gallery & where is this coming from: [[[injectedFactory.reopenClass is not a function]]]? 3 questions please.

To be honest, I have no idea how to work in pro now and how to add any elements to anything. It is all changed and I am completely lost. I bought X theme because I am not a programmer & X offered me a way to do amazing things without having to know html. When you went to cornerstone, I was loving it. Then I switched to pro to have cornerstone integrated. Now you have dome something different and it doesn’t work anymore. I have no idea how to add rows columns elements or anything now. Please help me.

Hi there,

For your information, bumping to the thread with multiple answers without getting a reply from our side will prolong the waiting time to get a reply as each time the thread turn reset and it goes to the end of the queue.

The Pro Editor works exactly like the Cornerstone and there is not much difference when it comes to using the builder. So I guess there is a problem going on your installation which prevents the normal usage.

Also, give us screenshots of the section you think it is strange and not what you used to work with and also the name of the page.

Thank you.

I have no idea what bumping is. I was trying to update my reply. I see now that I can edit my reply. I will do that in the future.

Here is a screen shot of the page https://changeyourbeliefsnow.com/affirmations-for-belief-change/

BTW, this happens on all the pages.
I clicked on the section and could not see to add rows and columns. Also when I click on elements, I can see them, but how do I get them on my page. I used to drag and drop in the box when I clicked on that row, now I am not sure how this works. I cannot add rows. Also what is this "apply preset "? Not sure what that does.

I will paste you a screen shot. Going to try to paste it here.

same here with WP 4.9.3

Hey @suehrs,

I checked the page builder and it is working fine. I can add new sections, rows and elements and edit them. It sounds like you’re having trouble using the page builder interface?

To your concern:

What part of the section did you click. Basing on your screenshot, you clicked on the magnifying glass icon. To view the rows and columns of that section, please click on Manage Layout.

You can then add rows using the Add Row button. You can then drag elements the columns you created.

Apply Preset will apply predefined element configuration based on the Stack.

@pixys,

Please open a separate thread because the cause of your issue might be different than Susan’s.

Thanks.

Thanks so much team.

You are very welcome Sue :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.