Pro not visible in Page view

Hi,

I had a working site built on Pro 1.1.1 but now if I go to edit one of my pages (in Wordpress, not with Pro) to edit my Yoast description or change the page settings etc. the tabs which normally show ‘Visual, Text, Pro’ no longer shows a tab for ‘Pro’

The Yoast box for changing the snippet description etc is also not working properly. It doesn’t show the snippet or the button for editing the snippet.

Underneath the ‘page settings’ information it is also showing ‘portfolio settings’ which it didn’t before (I’m not using any portfolio elements.

I have cleared all caches, turned off all plugins, re-installed the theme and it doesn’t fix the issue.

I have also tried upgrading from Pro 1.1.1 to Pro 1.2.7 to see if that fixed the problem but it doesn’t, and I also get this error when I launch Pro which prevents me from editing the pages.

I have reverted my site back to Pro 1.1.1 as at least I can edit the pages so the above error is no longer visible.

Could you take a look please and see if you can identify the problem.

I have included details of an admin account in a private message. I can’t provide FTP details right now but if you need me to upload anything please let me know.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It sounds like the javascript related error, have you tried clearing your site’s caches after the update? It has two cache plugins plus served through CloudFlare’s cache, it’s a bit overkill. Please try disabling them after the update to confirm that it’s not due to cache. And please provide your CF login credentials so I could test it once you update your site.

Thanks!

Hi,

I have multiple sites setup like this and all are working fine. I have an almost identical website to this one and it too is working fine.

I have deactivated the ‘Autoptimize’ and ‘WP Fastest Cache’ plugins and also Cloudlflare.

I don’t use Cloudflare to minify CSS, JS or HTML and I have Rocket Loader entirely turned off.

I have cleared all caches and I still have the problem.

I have paused cloudflare so it is no longer an issue.

I honestly don’t think this is a plugin conflict as it has been working for weeks with no changes made.

I don’t want to upgrade to 1.2.7 if I can help it - all my other sites work fine on 1.1.1 with similar plugin setup.

Can you suggest another possible cause?

Thanks.

Ok, I have figured out the cause of the problem.

It is the ‘Give’ plugin.

It looks to be creating a jQuery error…

admin-scripts.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: jQuery(…).qtip is not a function
at b (admin-scripts.min.js:2)
at HTMLDocument. (admin-scripts.min.js:2)
at i (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-tou&load[]=ch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker&ver=4.9.2:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-tou&load[]=ch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker&ver=4.9.2:2)
at Function.ready (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-tou&load[]=ch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker&ver=4.9.2:2)
at HTMLDocument.K (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-tou&load[]=ch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker&ver=4.9.2:2)
b @ admin-scripts.min.js:2
(anonymous) @ admin-scripts.min.js:2
i @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-tou&load[]=ch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker&ver=4.9.2:2
fireWith @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-tou&load[]=ch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker&ver=4.9.2:2
ready @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-tou&load[]=ch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker&ver=4.9.2:2
K @ load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils,jquery-ui-core,jquery-ui-widget,jquery-ui-mouse,jquery-ui-draggable,jquery-ui-slider,jquery-tou&load[]=ch-punch,iris,wp-color-picker&ver=4.9.2:2

Any ideas how I may solve this?

Thanks.

Hey @defthaus,

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.