Pro not showing what is actually on the page

hi, I have been having a problem -
originally I made the site in X on my localhost, then uploaded to the hosting co, I registered the theme and went for Pro.
I have rebuilt a lot of sections, but for instance on the homepage the backend is not actually loading what is there.
It is very hard to work on.
When I click a button for instance, it changes like it should look.
The when I go back and modify it changes back to a sort of plain looking text.

I have one rev slider on the homepage. I thought that might be it, but I don’t think so.
I’ve tested in Safari and Chrome but it is a problem in both.
I’ll send the login & site details >>>

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s because of the slider and it won’t display a preview, it’s been on our issue tracker. The solution, for now, is by changing your slider setting under Troubleshooting section and I changed the jQuery no conflict mode and JS to Body On, then also to make sure it’s not outputted in the preview, I select output compression.

Please check.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.