Pro not launching - just a spinning circle

Hi there,

I’ve had X for a long while but it recently stopped being able to launch the content editor.

I upgraded to Pro in the hope it was a glitch but the exact same thing is happening. Basically if I click launch in the Wordpress menu it goes to a large loading screen with a circle spinning and remains that way - I’ve left it for over an hour just in case.

Weirdly, I have two licenses and the other one is working fine - they are both hosted by Heart Internet on the same account.

I have deactivated all plug-ins and checked I have no custom CSS or Javascript on the customiser. I’m at my wit’s end :frowning:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

site is: chrismead.co

Hi There,

Upon checking your URL chrismead.co it seems the domain is directing to a domain register or hosting page, is that some time of under construction feature of your hosting service?

Can you please provide us admin credentials so we can take a closer look? Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.