Pro: Need to build the website off home page (plugins conflict)

Hi, I’m having issues with “the preview was unresponsive after loading. This is the most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing” which is conflicting with my Leadpages Plugin having the page be the home page.

I’d like to build the website and another directory / is it possible to set the home page to be something else in the same wordpress installation or will I need to install another wordpress installation.

If I have to install another wordpress installation like website.com/xtheme/ - is it simple to transfer over the website I built to my original website.com theme or is this super complicated?

Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Is that to prevent the Leadpages plugin affecting other pages too? Or are you trying to create a separate instance of your site? If it’s just about making the Leadpages plugin loads to a specific page, then you may install the Plugin Organizer plugin. Like from here https://wordpress.org/plugins/plugin-organizer/, it’s much easier than managing multiple sites. You may check their documentation, and I think you can filter them by URL or wildcards.

Thanks!

Hi!

The biggest issue is that using the home page as a leadpage doesn’t let me use the builder in the Pro. I get the error the preview was unresponsive after loading. This is the most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing"

My goal would be to edit the backend of the website with the leadpage as the main home page until the website is ready.

Disabling the leadpage plugin removes the error and lets the page load.

The website works on a sub wordpress install: https://www.napavalleycasino.com/wp/

Thanks

Hey There,
​
Thank you for the clarifications. ​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.